Help with a Federal Agency

We’re Here to Help!

Peter and his staff can help Vermonters with issues involving a federal agency or program, such as the Social Security Administration, Medicare, the Internal Revenue Service, Immigration status, Department of State, Veterans Affairs, and more.

If you are seeking assistance with a federal agency or program, please complete and submit the request form below for assistance. A member of our staff will contact you. If you need immediate assistance, please call our office at (802) 863-2525, or toll-free 1-800-642-3193.

Your Information

How Can We Help

Details of Your Request

Have you contacted another Congressional office?
May we contact another party on your behalf?